Recipe from France! A gluten-free dinner of Pork Chops with Apples and White Wine is a simple recipe that my mom makes for perfect juicy pork chops.
Now that apple season has arrived with pickings all over Virginia. We are ready to fill the kitchen this fall season with my favorite fruit, apples.
Pork chops with apples combine a unique and flavorful taste to this meal. So here is one of my mom's recipes that I still make on a regular base which is easy to do for a perfect quick dinner.
Pork Chops Apples White Wine
Go Apple Picking in Northern Virginia
Stribling Orchard, Markham, VA
Hollins Farms, Delaplane, VA
1408 Snowden Road
Delaplane, VA 20144
Mackintosh Fruit Farm, Berryville, VA
Phone: (540) 955-2161
608 Russell Road
Berryville, VA 22611
Pork Chops with Apples and White Wine
- 2 pork chops
- 1 apple diced
- 1 onion diced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Season the pork chop with salt and pepper
- Place olive oil on a cast iron pan and sphere pork chops on each side.
- Cut apples and place in the pan around the pork chops and drizzle olive oil on top
- Lower the heat and pour the wine in slowly.
- Place in the oven for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees until the pork chops are cooked.
- Use a thermometer to read pork chops.
MORE RECIPES from France
- Fench Country Style Tomato Basil Soup
- What is Foie Gras a Classic French Appetizer
- Quick Low-Carb Egg Breakfast
- French Einkorn Crepes
TRAVEL GUIDE to France
- Eiffel Tower in Paris France on Our First Day
- Paris Tours to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Montmartre in Paris for My Birthday
- Palace of Versailles in France was Beautiful
★ Like this post? ★ Tried this recipe? Give it a star rating below! ★ Let us know in the comments below or on social media using #LizzyLovesFoods and tag us @LizzyLovesFoods
You can connect with us on Instagram and Facebook account or on Pinterest. Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter & stay up to date with our latest Recipes & Travel Adventures.
Love this recipe made it last night for my husband