Paris Tours to Notra Dame are daily but we waited to go for Sunday Mass. We arrived by boat right at the staircase to Notra Dame Cathedral.
The cathedral is a cookie cut from the cathedral of Reims with a few add-ons like we do when we build a house. I said that to Jeff and he didn’t get it at the time until we went to Reims, France and then it all made sense.
I felt honored to be here for Sunday Mass and sit with so many diverse cultures in one place practicing the Word of God. People from around the world, speaking so many languages just to be here for Sunday Mass. That in itself, is a miracle.
Tips for the Day
- Carry Cash coins for donations on candles
- Back pack to buy art work (you have tons of artist at this location and the art work is beautiful with lots of original art which I recommend to buy only and not prints.
- Sweater – it can get chilly inside even on a hot day.
- Keep money and credit cards in separate location from your bag. There is lots of pick pocketing in this location.
- Paris Tours to Notra Dame can be expensive, we saved with buying the audio at the door and doing the BatoBus for the day.
Paris Tours to Notra Dame//My Video Tour
Tickets to buy
You don’t need a ticket to go inside of the cathedral. FREE to all visitors. You will need a ticket to get to the top for the view of the city by purchasing a ticket in advance with JeFile APP
for more information >> http://www.tours-notre-dame-de-paris.fr/en/Prepare-for-your-visit/Practical-information#price
We loved the BATOBUS >> http://www.batobus.com/en/batobus-pass.html that stops at 8 attractions along the Seine River. All you have to do is walk down to the river and purchase a ticket. We bought ours at the Louvre Museum location. Price: $13.50 per person all day
MAP//HOTELS//PLACES TO EAT
Like this post? Let us know in the comments below or on social media using #LizzyLovesFoods and tag us @LizzyLovesFoods