I decided to do the 7 Day Detox Cabbage Soup for the simple reason of my inflammation to my spine during the last couple of months.
I’ve been to 4 doctors this month to see if I could get some relief because the humidity is making it difficult to my spine. Unfortunately there is nothing new and only drugs to take which are pretty strong and effect the organs and the brain especially. I am seeing a stem-cell specialist and will let you know how that goes.
This is one of the the soups that I turn to when I’m feeling bloated. I know that most of us women can relate. Surprisingly, my husband loves the 7 Day Detox Cabbage Soup. So now, I make it at least once a month because of him.
This is the simplest soup to put together. All I do is chop and in the pot it goes. I have not tried it in the Pressure Cooker but that will be my next a temp with the 7 Day Detox Cabbage Soup.
7 Day Detox Cabbage Soup
Here are some of the benefits to doing a cleanse:
- a way to cleanse the digestive tract
- providing an abundance of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents
- Rids the Body of Any Excess Waste
- Stronger Immune System
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Improved Skin
- Anti-Aging Benefits
- Prevent chronic disease
- Clearer Thinking
Detox the body with this cabbage soup recipe
- 1 cup carrots
- 3 sticks celery chopped into bite size
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley fresh
- 1/4 cup of basil fresh
- 1 14 oz can Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ large cabbage cored and coarsely chopped
- 6 cups of water
- 3 packs of chicken bouillon
- Salt and Pepper as you like it.
Cut the vegtables into bite sizes.
Saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic into the pot with olive oil.
Pour the diced tomatoes in the pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour 6 cups of water into the pot.
Add 3 chicken bouillon packs and bring to a boil.
Bring heat to a low and put cabbage in the pot.
Salt and pepper for taste and place parsley and basil for the last 10 minutes.
Cook for about 45 minutes,
- I sometime use purple cabbage for extra color.
- I drink plenty of water during my 7 days of cabbage soup.
- You can freeze the soup and I keep mine for about 3 months.