Recipe from the USA! Air Fryer Pumpkin French Fries was a perfect combo to go with my leftover turkey. Easy to make with a few spices from the kitchen. A healthy gluten-free side dish with a turkey sandwich.
Most of us that celebrate in the United States make turkey sandwiches after the holidays with all the leftover turkey. I am no exception but this year I have an Air Fryer that I love and have been trying different recipes.
Step by Step - Air Fryer Pumpkin French Fries
This dish will take little time to do except the slicing of the pumpkin. I recommend using a potato peeler to illuminate the shredded inside.
1. Cut your pumpkin into slices.
2. Add spices and olive oil.
3. Mix pumpkin slices until everything is well coated with olive oil
4. Set the Air Fryer for 20 minutes, then mix them around and reset for another 20 minutes.
There are many ways to spice pumpkin fries by using your favorite seasoning or just getting a different dipping sauce. I always mix a little mayo with mustard as my dipping sauce. Also, I would use any squash for winter.
- Butternut squash
- Acorn squash
Ways to Serve
Serve the pumpkin fries with a sandwich or just as a snack. They are so easy to make and such a great snack. I would definitely try a rib-eye steak next time.
Make sure to dry the pumpkin well before you need to season it. It will make them more crispy.
MORE HOLIDAY RECIPES
- Champagne Drinks for Dessert
- Christmas Muddy Buddies
- Soft & Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies
- Christmas Snow Ball Cake
HOLIDAY TRAVEL GUIDES
- Vacation in Bermuda
- Travel Clearwater Florida
- Christmas Shopping in Old Town Alexandria
- Holiday Joy in New England
★ Like this post? ★ Tried this recipe? Give it a star rating below! ★ Let us know in the comments below or on social media using #LizzyLovesFoods and tag us @LizzyLovesFoods
Air Fryer Pumpkin French Fries
- Air Fryer
- 1 pumpkin slices
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut your pumpkin into slices.
- Add spices and olive oil.
- Mix pumpkin slices until everything is well coated with olive oil
- Set the Air Fryer for 20 minutes, then mix them around and reset for another 20 minutes.
- Make sure to dry the pumpkin well before you need to season.
- It will make them more crispy.