Happy New Year 2018 Everyone from Old Town Alexandria. It is the time to reflect and move forward for many of us. I for one am stepping it up after last year difficult challenges. I hope that you will follow me on the journey of change and appreciation of all that is good in life. In the mist of life challenges last year, I have set goals to improve myself to have gratitude for all that I have in my life.
New Years Resolutions!
- Be kind to one another, even when difficult challenges arise
- Eat what is natural and good for my body to heal
- Support my minimalist lifestyle even further
- Only buy what is needed not what is desirable
- Make hug time with Jeff without complaining it’s to long! ( He is laughing in the back round- LOL )
- Commit to making a difference in peoples lives that have less.
- Join a knitting class to make a winter hat for next year
- Plan a vacation this year so we can finally have our honeymoon.
- Go to the gym 5 days a week verses 4 days
- Cut all sugar out of our meals ( the biggest challenge if you ask me!)
I always say to Jeff when things are tough what would the Dalai Lama do? He laughs but understands what I mean. As life passes us by I would like to make the best of times. Enjoy life’s journey and be grateful for what I have verses what I don’t. A concept that is not the norm in our society. So this year I am off on a quest to making a better me spiritually, mentally and physically.
Happy New Year 2018
I hope your journey in 2018 brings happiness and health for your friends and family. Happy New Year Everyone!
Stay tune for Wednesday post on how I am Detox my body from the holidays! oxox