Simple Raw Vegan Brownie Bites for a summer snack is just what I need when I have a sweet tooth. It’s so easy to make and a healthy bite when your on the go.
I hate to turn on the oven when it’s this hot but I love to bake something sweet. So I make these Simple Raw Vegan Brownie Bites for us to have after dinner or take them with me when I go swimming at the pool. It’s that sweet tooth in the afternoon that is always a challenge for me. Around 3:00 pm I just need a little sweetness but don’t want a piece of fruit.
My go to is the Simple Raw Vegan Brownie Bites that taste just like brownies without the sugar and are gluten free. The easiest thing to make without having to lose the taste of a homemade brownie. The best part is they are good for you too!
What’s in the Food!
- dates: Copper, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
- cocoa powder: Antioxidant Capacity, cocoa aids in lowering blood pressure and improving the elasticity of blood vessels.
- walnuts: excellent source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- honey: contains 22 amino acids, 27 minerals and 5,000 enzymes
Simple Raw Vegan Brownie Bites
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup Mejdool Dates pitted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/3 of shredded coconut
Place walnuts in a food processor and blend on high until finely ground.
Add the remaining ingredients (except for the chocolate chips and shredded coconut)
Pulse until it starts forming a dough.
Place dough into a medium size bowl along with chocolate chips
Mix together with your hands.
Take one full size spoon of dough at a time and roll into 1inch balls.
Roll half of the balls in cocoa powder.
Roll half of the balls in shredded coconut.
Refrigerate for at least thirty minutes before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Will store at room temperature for up to one week.