Ready for some Spring Cocktail recipes that are easy to make for any cookout gathering. One of the things that I love is a signature cocktail during any entertainment that I may have at home.
Now that spring is here let’s just say the Georgia Peaches are around the corner for the perfect spring cocktail in the making. Here are 4 cocktail recipes from Brooklyn Crafted from Brooklyn, New York that you won’t be disappointed.
I love peaches and every year I can’t wait for a juicy Georgia peach to be in season. Maybe this year my sister-in-law will take a drive from Georgia and drop a few off. If your reading this post, hint! LOL
Brooklyn Crafted was kind enough to share their recipes for these delicious spring cocktails. My husband being from New York, we try to support our home states on products that are of good quality.
1. Gingered Apple Sparkler
- 1.5 oz. handcrafted Vodka
- 1.5 oz. sour apple liqueur
- Splash of Angostura Bitters
- 4 oz. chilled Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer mini in Lemon/Lime
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, liqueur and bitters; shake well.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with Brooklyn Crafted and the cherry.
2. Ginger Whiskey Cider
- 2 oz. Hard Cider
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini
- Crushed Ice
In a 12-16 oz. high ball glass, combine the hard cider and whiskey.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and top with Brooklyn Crafted.
3. Apple Ginger Bourbon Fizz
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- ½ tablespoon apple butter
- 4 oz Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini
- Lime Wedges
Add ice, bourbon and apple butter to a cocktail shaker.
Pour over ice.
Top with Brooklyn Crafted and garnish with a lime wedge.
4. Peach Nectar Ginger Beer
Here is the best for last. I love a cocktail with peaches. It’s my favorite of them all so I decided to highlight with its own recipe card to be saved for spring cocktails. As I always say drink responsibly and count the calories in your drink!
A light cool peach spring cocktail for spring.
- 1.5 oz Peach Vodka
- 3.5 oz Brooklyn Crafted Sugar Free Ginger Beer
- 3 slices Peaches
- 1/2 cup Crushed ice
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add the peach vodka and Brooklyn Crafted.
Strain into an ice-filled glass.
Add 2 to 3 slices of peaches
Top of with mint leaves.
I like to chill my glasses before I pour a cocktail.
Top with some mint leaves.
You can also use mango for this cocktail.