Ready for some Spring Cocktail recipes that are easy to make for any cookout gathering? One of the things that I love is a signature cocktail during any entertainment that I may have at home.
Now that spring is here let's just say the Georgia Peaches are around the corner for the perfect spring cocktail in the making. Here are 4 cocktail recipes from Brooklyn Crafted in Brooklyn, New York that you won't be disappointed.
I love peaches and every year I can't wait for a juicy Georgia peach to be in season. Maybe this year my sister-in-law will take a drive from Georgia and drop a few off. If you're reading this post, hint! LOL
Brooklyn Crafted was kind enough to share its recipes for these delicious spring cocktails. My husband being from New York, we try to support our home states with products that are of good quality.
1. Gingered Apple Sparkler
- 1.5 oz. handcrafted Vodka
- 1.5 oz. sour apple liqueur
- Splash of Angostura Bitters
- 4 oz. chilled Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer mini in Lemon/Lime
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, liqueur and bitters; shake well.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with Brooklyn Crafted and the cherry.
2. Ginger Whiskey Cider
- 2 oz. Hard Cider
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini
- Crushed Ice
- In a 12-16 oz. high ball glass, combine the hard cider and whiskey.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and top with Brooklyn Crafted.
3. Apple Ginger Bourbon Fizz
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- ½ tablespoon apple butter
- 4 oz Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini
- Lime Wedges
- Add ice, bourbon, and apple butter to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with Brooklyn Crafted and garnish with a lime wedge.
Peach Nectar Ginger Beer
- 1.5 oz Peach Vodka
- 3.5 oz Brooklyn Crafted Sugar Free Ginger Beer
- 3 slices Peaches
- ½ cup Crushed ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the peach vodka and Brooklyn Crafted.
- Shake well. Strain into an ice-filled glass. Add 2 to 3 slices of peaches.
- Top of with mint leaves.