Life is pretty simple – we just make it complicated. So I focused on what made me happy this year and here it is:
10. They have a new Starbucks down the street with a drive thru – what’s better then that!
9. Being able to go swimming on Sunday mornings. (I missed the pool)
8. Creating new recipes and tasting them for the first time coming out of the oven.
7. Getting a good haircut and pedicure!
6. Hearing my mother laugh because she thinks my headband looks like little bunny ears. Thanks Mom!
5. FaceTime, so my nephew can say good night to me
4. For the good people I have meet this year and who stood by my side when things were difficult.
3. For my back feeling better on this stupid diet that I hate but I do it (I’m even starting to like the 8oz of goat milk everyday)
2. For my mom who still makes me laugh when she is feeling well.
1. For my sister who has been their for me when things seemed impossible at times. Thank You
I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving with your friends and family.