Well, tomorrow is turkey day and we will all be sitting around the table stuffing our bellies while watching football with family and friends. I look forward to the stuffing every year and the pecan pie but most of all I am thankful for everything I have in my life. So Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
My top 10 reasons to be thankful:
- Good health – you can never have enough of it.
- My mom is still with us and doing better.
- I am grateful that I live in a country that has everything, compare to so many in our world – we forget that sometimes – even in a recession.
- I am glad that my sister has a wonderful life but she works to much : )
- A nephew that makes me smile every time I have a bad day.
- The special person in my life that always makes me laugh and he gets me a Starbucks coffee!
- That Starbucks exist!!!!
- That my godparents are still in my life.
- For all my aunties that are there for me at a drop of a hat.
- For all the kindness and help that everyone has given me this pass year.
I wish you and your family a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving and may this holiday season begin with great sales and bargains on Black Friday!