It’s time for some Soft & Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies. Yes this is the time I start my cookie baking for Christmas. What better way to start the cookie madness with this delicious soft and chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookie.
This week we both picked a Christmas cookie so we could start the batch. I like to make a different cookie every year. I usually make one batch for Jeff and one for me. This year I picked the White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies because I had one at a coffee shop and it was perfect with a cup of coffee.
We didn’t eat all of them but I assure you it was with restrain when they came out of the oven. This is probably the most difficult part when they are nice and warm, I could eat all of them! Which is why I have been going to the gym 5 times a week. I don’t feel so guilty having all my extra goodies during the holiday.
Stir in Mixer First
- ¾ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
- Stir in Mixer Second
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Beat together the butter, brown sugar & white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg to combine.
- Beat in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and pinch of salt until a soft dough has formed.
- Stir in the cranberries and white chips in mixer on low.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350ª degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spray cooking spray.
- Remove chilled dough from fridge and spoon onto baking sheet.
- Place onto the cookie sheets about 1-2" apart from one another.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- They should look a little under cooked.
- Place them on the rack to cool off.
- Let cookies sit for about 10 minutes for the cookie to settle.