I decided to make my Super Moist Zucchini Bread while the zucchini is in season. I’m sure you have all seen them in the grocery stores or better yet the farmers market in abundance. They are in season from June to August in Virginia and in most parts of the USA. So you can be sure that most zucchini is local during this time a year. I’ve made plenty of grilled zucchini, and decided to make Super Moist Zucchini Bread with the extra that I did not grill.
Super Moist Zucchini Bread
This Super Moist Zucchini Bread is super moist and so easy to make with little effort. It’s one of my favorite things to eat with a cup of tea on a summer afternoon. I had it ready to eat by the time Jeffrey came home from work and the first thing he did was have a bit with a little cream cheese on top! EnJoy!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cups Safflower Seed Oil
- 1 tsps vanilla
- 1½ cups grated zucchini
- 1½ cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut into 1-inch chunks for grating. Use a food processor to grate into small slivers.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients, then add eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Once mixed add the zucchini and mix well
- Pour into greased and floured bread pan.
- Use a toothpick to determine if bread is fully cooked. Remove from oven when clean.
- Once cooled, flip bread onto cookie rack to finish cooling.